The A Mountain Award will be presented at the Employee Picnic in Fall 2017
The NMSU Employee Council invites nominations of exemplary NMSU employees who represent the NMSU Core Values of diversity and inclusion, accountability, excellence, discovery, resilience, and engagement.
Nominations close October 11, 2017
- Diversity and Inclusion – Demonstrate the ability to respect different points of view and treat others equitably.
- Accountability – Demonstrates honesty and integrity; welcomes transparency, and acts ethically.
- Excellence – Values achievement, and work is characterized as high quality.
- Discovery – Demonstrates curiosity and innovation, and fosters learning at every opportunity.
- Engagement – Involves others, communicates effectively, and promotes an ethic of service.
‘A’ Mountain Recipients Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Spring 2017 Employee Council ‘A’ Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Dr. Laura Gutiérrez-Spencer, Director, Chicano Programs