The Employee Council ‘A’ Mountain Staff Award provides the university family with a forum for spotlighting the good works of NMSU staff members who serve as an inspiration to others.
The award recognizes regular employees who epitomize integrity, dedication, skill, endurance, resilience, determination and passion.
Nominations are currently open for the Fall 2016 ‘A’ Mountain Staff Award.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to submit nominations. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following traits:
- Innovation: Exceptional efforts to improve the University’s effectiveness through enhanced systems or processes.
- Responsiveness: Resourceful, effective behaviors/actions demonstrated in reaction to an unforeseen circumstance or extraordinary situation; timeliness.
- Service: Exceptional efforts to provide superior service to all “customers.”
- Spirit: Positive outlook; supportive of NMSU’s initiatives and goals.
- Teamwork: Ability to work with others in another department/division toward a shared goal; ability to recognize diverse strengths.
- Above and beyond: Demonstrated service or support that is not normally expected as part of their everyday job responsibilities.
‘A’ Mountain Staff Award Nomination Form (Login Required)
Please submit all nominations by September 30, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
‘A’ Mountain Recipients Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Spring 2016 Employee Council ‘A’ Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Fred Madrid, Facilities and Services