The A Mountain Award will be presented at Founders Day on April 20, 2018
The NMSU Employee Council invites nominations of exemplary NMSU employees who represent the NMSU Core Values of diversity and inclusion, accountability, excellence, discovery, and engagement.
The selection committee is now considering nominations. Nominations are currently closed.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Demonstrate the ability to respect different points of view and treat others equitably.
- Accountability – Demonstrates honesty and integrity; welcomes transparency, and acts ethically.
- Excellence – Values achievement, and work is characterized as high quality.
- Discovery – Demonstrates curiosity and innovation, and fosters learning at every opportunity.
- Engagement – Involves others, communicates effectively, and promotes an ethic of service.
‘A’ Mountain Recipients Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Fall 2017 Employee Council ‘A’ Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Valerie Torres, Special/Executive Administrative Assistant, Honors College