The NMSU Employee Council invites nominations of exemplary NMSU employees who represent the NMSU Core Values of diversity and inclusion, accountability, excellence, discovery, resilience, and engagement.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Demonstrate the ability to respect different points of view and treat others equitably.
- Accountability – Demonstrates honesty and integrity; welcomes transparency, and acts ethically.
- Excellence – Values achievement, and work is characterized as high quality.
- Discovery – Demonstrates curiosity and innovation, and fosters learning at every opportunity.
- Engagement – Involves others, communicates effectively, and promotes an ethic of service.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to submit nominations. Award nominations will close on April 19th at 11:45 PM.
The A Mountain Award will be presented at the Founders Day celebration on April 26th.
‘A’ Mountain Recipients Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Fall 2016 Employee Council ‘A’ Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Jeany Llorente-Ontiveros, Publications Coordinator, Marketing and Communications