The ‘A’ Mountain Award is presented at the Founder’s Day Picnic (Spring) and the Employee Appreciation Picnic (Fall).
The NMSU Employee Council invites nominations of exemplary NMSU employees who represent the NMSU Core Values of diversity and inclusion, accountability, excellence, discovery, and engagement.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Demonstrate the ability to respect different points of view and treat others equitably.
- Accountability – Demonstrates honesty and integrity; welcomes transparency, and acts ethically.
- Excellence – Values achievement, and work is characterized as high quality.
- Discovery – Demonstrates curiosity and innovation, and fosters learning at every opportunity.
- Engagement – Involves others, communicates effectively, and promotes an ethic of service.
‘A’ Mountain Recipients Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Fall 2018 Employee Council ‘A’ Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Maria Theresa Chavez, Administrative Assistant, NMSU – Alamogordo Arts & Sciences