The ‘A’ Mountain Award is presented at the Founder’s Day Picnic (Spring) and the Employee Appreciation Picnic (Fall).
The NMSU Employee Council invites nominations of exemplary NMSU employees who represent the NMSU Core Values of leadership, excellence, access, diversity & inclusion, and student-centered.
- Leadership: Promoting and creating the ability for Aggies to shape the future
- Excellence: Providing the highest level of education, research, outreach, and service
- Access: Welcoming diverse populations to higher education and to the NMSU community
- Diversity & Inclusion: Embracing our differences as an asset and actively seeking to include wide-ranging perspectives
- Student-Centered: Supporting the education of our students through every aspect of our university, every day
These values are encapsulated as: BE BOLD. Shape the future.
‘A’ Mountain Recipients Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Fall 2019 Employee Council ‘A’ Mountain Staff Award Recipient!
Marcus Gay, Student Program Coordinator for the New Mexico Water Resources Research Institute, NMSU